The master’s in International Finance offers a complete, concrete, practical and applied training to the different professions of Investment Banking and Market Finance, corresponding to the expectations of the job market. The technical courses are complemented by a broad training in soft skills, in order to prepare students for the recruitment process.
The program Assets
- AACSB Accredited Business School Diploma allowing International visibility and enhancement of our graduates.
- Diploma recognized by the Moroccan State allowing to work in public institutions and to join public universities for doctoral studies at the national level.
- The Master is 100% taught in English and gives the opportunity to our graduates to be immediately operational in a sector where most of the activity is today done in English.
- New Bloomberg trading room on campus.
- The Master introduces students to operational tools they will need for their jobs (financial information systems, VBA, Excel, Bloomberg).
- The Master prepares students for international professional certifications.
- The school widely asks professionals from the financial markets to help design and validate the program and participate to the education of our students.
- The Master program of the first semester (semester 7) is a common course to all the Masters of Rabat Business School. The courses of semesters 8, 9 and 10 are specific to the Master and deepen themes such as financial markets and instruments, regulation and internal control, risks measurement and management.
The main objectives of the program are:
•Future managers for careers in market finance and risk management in large financial institutions.
•Prepare highly recognized international professional certifications:
CFA - Chartered Financial Analyst - Level 1
BMC - Bloomberg Market Concepts
IFQ - Islamic Finance Qualification
•As English is the working language of all financial institutions, all courses are entirely delivered in English. It is an objective to prepare students for career opportunities on financial markets abroad, especially in front office positions.
Steps to follow in order to apply in the Master program :
: Pre-application on the UIR website: http://candidature.uir.ac.ma
: Preparation of the online application form
: Invitation to the oral interview
: Admission test: Interview of motivation and individual personality with a jury
Students holding a Bachelor’s Degree or a Highschool diploma followed by 3 undergraduate years.
The application must include the following documents :
-A copy of the Highschool diploma.
-A certificate of achievement and a copy of a graduate degree obtained.
(Attention : the initial curriculum should be validated by the Moroccan Ministry of the National Higher Education)
-A detailed transcript containing grades from previous education years.