The Master's degree in Finance and Applied Economics-CCA combines financial analysis with an understanding of the Moroccan and international economic environment.
With modules taught in English, this Master's degree will equip you with technical, communication and linguistic skills for a better professional integration.
- Diploma recognized by the Moroccan State allowing to work in public establishments and to integrate public universities at the national and international level.
- 24 weeks minimum of internship in a company.
- An alignment of the teachings on the programs of the higher diploma of accounting and management which offers the possibility of preparing in the favorable conditions the tests of the DSCG (France track) and of the chartered accountancy (Morocco).
- Possibility of 6-month international mobility with more than 97 partners.
- Trading room equipped with high-performance software for real-time international financial data, portfolio management and trading.
- Closer ties with the order of chartered accountants and the stock exchange company, and participation in management and trading competitions.
- Training in line with the needs of large audit and consulting firms.
- Training and certification of certain modules at the Casablanca Stock Exchange School.
- Diversified professional perspectives.
Objective of the training
The FEA-CCA program allows students to acquire a thorough knowledge of financial market operations and to master the tools and methods of financial analysis based on theories of finance and economics.
In addition, the program includes a semester covering the fundamentals of the Management fields allowing all students to immerse themselves in good managerial practices.
Step 1 : Pre-application on the UIR website http://candidature.uir.ac.ma
Step 2: Creation of the online application file
Step 3 : Invitation to the oral interview
Step 4 : Admission test: Individual motivation and personality interview with a jur
All students holding a Bachelor's degree or an equivalent diploma.
The application file must include the following documents
-Copy of the baccalaureate diploma
-Certificate of achievement and copy of the higher education diploma obtained
-(ATTENTION: the original course of study must be accredited by the national Ministry of Higher Education)
-Detailed transcript of grades from previous years of higher education
-Letter of recommendation
**If you choose to take more than one competitive examination, you will receive an invitation for each course and session you choose.
You must bring your summons email and your ID card (or passport) when you present yourself at the admission orals.