The complementary internships are intended primarily to introduce students to the professional exercise related to their academic course. It is a supervised teaching aiming to complete the theoretical and practical lessons previously acquired.
- Complementary courses (SC) | SC1: Dental practice awareness training course
- SC2 : Nursing Internship
- SC3 : Initiation course in clinical practice
- SC4 : Oral Health Prevention and Promotion Internship
- SC5 : Laboratory internship
- SC6 : Odonatological Emergencies Internship
- SC7 : Chronic Non-Communicable Disease Prevention Internship
Major Internships - Clinical Activities
Major internships correspond to supervised clinical activities practiced in a teaching hospital setting.
They allow the future dentists to put their training experience into practice through immersion in the world of work.
The training includes major internships.
- Stage 1 : Conservative Odontology
- Stage 2 et 3: Prosthesis
- Stage 4 : Oral Medicine Oral Surgery / Periodontology
- Stage 5 : Dentofacial Orthopedics / Pediatric Odontology
- Clinical Immersion Internship (semester 11)
- Clinical course of multidisciplinary care (semester 12)