It is intended to implement the knowledge acquired during the university course in a professional context. It is scheduled in the last semester of engineering studies and lasts from 4 to 6 months.
The end-of-study project meets a certain number of objectives:
• To develop the ability to adapt in a different environment from the University,
• Develop a work ethic,
• Analyze real problems with industrial constraints,
• Propose solutions and implement action plans,
• Execute specifications,
• Master new tools and technical environments,
• Analyze the obtained findings and formulate relevant conclusions,
• Write a report,
• Prepare and defend an oral presentation.