The ECINE program is based on several pillars:
• Practical work: Once students have graduated, this experimental contribution prepares them for the job market,
• The scientific and industrial calculation codes, strongly required by the industrial environment, expertise and consulting firms, etc...
• International academic exchange,
• International mobility.
As part of the agreement between the University of Lorraine and the International University of Rabat, in addition to the mobility in semester 8 and the double degree mobility, ECINE also offers two options for academic exchange:
• Either spend the 1st semester of the 5th year at the Ecole des Mines de Nancy,
• Either spend the 1st semester of the 5th year at the ENSEM in Nancy,
Please note, the academic exchanges indicated above are only reserved for the best students in terms of excellence, rigor and assiduity.